Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Mills Family

I LOVE LOVE LOVE when I get to take pictures of Families and see them grow over the years.
I first took pictures of this sweet family back in early 2009 for her Pregnancy pictures
then again later that year for their  Holiday 2009 pictures.

Looking back I am totally proud of myself and the progress I have made in my picture taking skills over the past two years.

Anyways pictures in Arizona during the Summer are miserable.
But last week there was a nice morning so we headed to the train tracks.
So here are my favorites from the day.
This is one of my favorite favorites!
She had to have her dolly the whole time.
I was able to hold her for most of the pictures then she would want her back. Too cute!
She loved tickling her sister
She kept asking to pose. She is so funny.
and we are done :)

No comments: